Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's been awhile...

Hello pickles,

I know that it has been some time since I last wrote.  I thought that I could tackle life without this outlet.  Turns out I can...for a short while only; life then takes a big dump on me, and he continues to throw curve balls that hit me square in the chest, but I don't get to 'take my base.' Fucker.  Yes, I know. I made a sports reference. Get your gasps out now for I have little time to suffer that.

Over this past week, I've spent numerous hours soul-searching and trying to decide what career path would best suit my needs, desires, interests, etc... I still find the idea of becoming a LCSW very interesting, and I'm beginning to pick the brains of those in the field to see if it is something that is worth pursuing.

I won't waste anymore of your time with this post.  I hope to write more in the coming days.  Who knows? Maybe I can sell my written opinion to some brave periodical.

Love and stuff,

E
Forever in Aubergine

No comments:

Post a Comment